For use in the eyes only.
For external use only.
Do not use if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Narrow angle glaucoma
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
When using this product
- Pupils may become enlarged temporarily
- Do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- Replace cap after each use
- Remove contact lenses before using
- Do not use if this solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- Overuse may cause more eye redness
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- You feel eye pain
- Changes in vision occur
- Redness or irritation of the eye last
- Condition worsens or lasts more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Accidental swallowing by infants and children may lead to coma and marked reduction in body temperature.