Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
Do not use
- More than 12 gelcaps in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- Liver disease
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disease
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
When using this product
- Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- Taking sedatives or tranquilizers
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
- Excitability may occur, especially in children
- Alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- Drowsiness may occur
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of the reach of children. Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms..
- Nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occur
- Pain or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- New symptoms may occur
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.