For external use only.
Flammable: Do not spray while smoking or near heat or flame.
Do not use in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas.
When using this product
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Keep out of eyes
- Use only as directed
- Do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperatures above 120°F
Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away..
- Condition gets worse
- Symptoms last more than 7 days
- Symptoms clear up and occur again in a few days
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.