For external use only. Do not use
- If you are allergic to chlorhexidine gluconate or any other ingredients
- In contact with meninges
- In the genital area
- As a preoperative skin preparation of the head or face
When using this product
- Keep out of eyes, ears and mouth. May cause serious and permanent eye injury if placed or keep in the eye during surgical procedures or may cause deafness when instilled in the middle ear through perforated eardrums
- If solution should contact these areas, rinse out promptly and thoroughly with water
- Wounds which involve more than the superficial layers of the skin should not be routinely treated
- Repeated general skin cleansing of large body areas should not be done except when the underlying condition makes it necessary to reduce the bacterial population of the skin
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation, sensitization or allergic reaction occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Please note: Residents of California this item is not Proposition 65 compliant. Please read for further details.