For external use only.
Ask a doctor before use if you have deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns.
When using this product
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists or gets worse.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away..
- Do not use in the eyes or apply over large areas of the body
- Do not use longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.