Used to protect fingers from contamination, which could cause infection, apply medication, insert suppositories, and many other uses where proper hygiene is necessary. Also can be used to protect a lightly bandaged finger from moisture and dirt for short periods of time. Remember, however, that air circulation to an injury is reduced while wearing a finger cot, so it should be worn for only a short period of time.
- Ideal for burns, blisters, abrasions and cuts
- Protects finger wounds
- Small, medium, large, x-large
Made in China
100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Place finger to be covered in the center of cot with roll facing out.
- Carefully unroll by pushing down to the end of the finger. Should fit closely to the base of finger.
- To remove, reverse process. Roll up finger. Avoid touching contaminated side.
© 2010 Walgreen Co.