Keep this product out of reach of children. Use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes, face or broken skin. For external use only. Do not use on inside of nostrils or mouth. Avoid ingestion. Do not heat under any circumstance: in water, a vaporizer, a microwave oven, or on any cooking surface. Replace jar lid when not in use and store in a cool place.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.