Walgreens Children's Ibuprofen Suspension 100 mg Berry
Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update.
For Ages 2-11
Relieves Minor Aches & Pains
- Lasts Up to 8 Hours
- Also Reduces Fever
- Alcohol Free
- Gluten Free
Made in USA
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.
This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use. Do not give more than directed. Shake well before using.
Find right dose on chart. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise use age. Use only with enclosed measuring cup. If needed, repeat dose every 6-8 hours. Do not use more than 4 times a day. Replace original bottle cap to maintain child resistance. Wash dosage cup after each use.
Dose (tsp or mL)
Under 24 lbs
Under 2 Years
Ask a Doctor
1 tsp or 5 mL
1-1/2 tsp or 7.5 mL
2 tsp or 10 mL
2-1/2 tsp or 12.5 mL
3 tsp or 15 mL
Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F).
© 2013 Walgreen Co.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.42 Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.3x 2.3x 5.1
Item Code: 461186
Each teaspoon contains: Sodium 2 mg.
Allergy alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin. Symptoms may include: hives, asthma (wheezing), skin reddening, facial swelling, shock, rash, blisters. If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if your child:
- Has had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems.
- Takes a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug.
- Takes other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others).
- Takes more or for a longer period of time than directed.
Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult doctor promptly. Do not use for more than 2 days or administer to children under 3 years of age unless directed by doctor.
Do not use
- If the child has ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
- Right before or after heart surgery.
Ask a doctor before use if
- Stomach bleeding warning applies to your child.
- Child has a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn.
- Child has problems or serious side effects from takin pain relievers or fever reducers.
- Child has not been drinking fluids.
- Child has lost a lot of fluid due to vomiting or diarrhea.
- Child has asthma.
- Child is taking a diuretic.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the child is under a doctor's care for any serious condition, or taking any other drug.
When using this product take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs. The risk of heart attack or strok may increase if you use more than directed or for longer than directed.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Child experiences any of the following signs of stomach bleeding: feels faint, vomits blood, has bloody or black stools, has stomach pain that does not get better.
- The child does not get any relief within the first day (24 hours) of treatment.
- Fever or pain gets worse or lasts more than 3 days.
- Redness or swelling is present in the painful area.
- Any new symptoms appear.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
Do not use if printed neckband is broken or missing.
Temporarily: Relieves minor aches and pains due to the common cold, flu, sore throat, headache and toothache. Reduces fever.
Ibuprofen 100 mg (NSAID)Pain reliever/Fever reducer, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
Citric Acid , D&C Yellow #10 , FD&C Red #40 , Flavors , Glycerin , Hypromellose , Polysorbate-80 , Purified Water , Sodium Benzoate , Sucrose , Xanthan Gum
|Serving Size : 1 Teaspoon
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily value*|