This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes:
- More than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen.
For rectal use only.
Do not use:
- If you are allergic to acetaminophen
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist
Ask a doctor before use if:
- Your child has liver disease
- Your child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Fever lasts more than 3 days (72 hours), or recurs
- Pain lasts more than 5 days or gets worse
- New symptoms occur
- Redness or swelling is present in the painful area
These may be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed or in case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical in case of overdose for adults and for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Temporarily reduces fever and relieves minor aches, pains and headache.