For vaginal or external vulvar use only.
Do not use:
- If you have abdominal pain, fever or a foul-smelling vaginal discharge. Contact your doctor immediately.
- In children less than 12 years of age.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Vaginal or vulvar itching & discomfort for the first time. If you have had a doctor diagnose a vaginal yeast infection before & have the same symptoms now, use this cream as directed for 7 days in a row.
- Symptoms that return within 2 months or infections that do not clear up easily with proper treatment. You could be pregnant, or there could be a serious underlying medical cause for your infections, including diabetes or a damaged immune system (including damage from infection with HIV - the virus that causes AIDS). Please read enclosed educational pamphlet
When using this product do not use tampons.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms do not get better in 3 days or infection isn't gone in 7 days. You may have a condition other than a yeast infection.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Safety sealed: The tube opening should be sealed. If seal has been punctured or is not visible, do not use the product.
- Treats Vaginal Yeast (Candida) Infections
- Relieves External Vulvar Itching & Irritation Associated with a Yeast Infection