Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
- More than 12 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- With any other product containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are:
- Heart disease
- Thyroid disease
- High blood pressure
- Liver disease
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
When using this product
- Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- Pain, nasal congestion or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- New symptoms occur
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Redness or swelling is present
- Cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical condition is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Temporarily relieves these symptoms associated with a cold: Headache, sore throat, cough, nasal congestion, minor aches and pains. Temporarily reduces fever, Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive.