For external use only: Do not use in the eyes or apply over large areas of the body. In case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns, consult a physician.
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in this product.
When using this product avoid contact with the eyes. Use only as directed. Stop use and consult a doctor if the condition persists or gets worse. Do not use longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away at 1-800-222-1222.