This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
Sore throat warning:
- More than 12 liquid caps in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or is followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- Liver disease
- Heart disease
- Thyroid disease
- High blood pressure
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- Persistent or chronic cough occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
When using this product
- Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
- Nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs
- Pain, nasal congestion or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Redness or swelling is present
- New symptoms occur
- Cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts
These could be signs of a serious condition
ask a health professional before use.Keep out of reach of children.
Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults and for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Temporarily relieves common cold and flu symptoms: Minor aches ad pains, headache, sore throat, nasal congestion, fever, cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation.