For external use only.
Allergy alert: Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients.
Do not use in the eyes or over large areas of the body.
Ask a doctor before use if you have deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns.
When using this product do not use longer than 1 week unless direct by a doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists or gets worse, symptoms last for more than 7 days or clear up & occur again within a few days or a rash or other allergic reaction occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.