Walgreens Enteric Aspirin 81 mg
Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF Select qualifying item
Size/Count 150.0 ea
- Relieves minor aches and pains
- For headache and arthritis
- Easy to swallowmore
- Heart health
- Safety coated for aspirin regimen users
- Easy to swallow
- Walgreens pharmacist recommended*
- Drink a full glass of water with each dose
- Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 4 to 8 tablets every 4 hours, not to exceed 48 tablets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor
- Children under 12 years: Do not use unless directed by a doctor
*Walgreens pharmacist survey study, November 2012.
100% satisfaction guaranteed
Other Information: Store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F). Avoid excessive heat and humidity.
© 2013 Walgreen Co.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.13 Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.8x 3.56x 1.82
Item Code: 500745
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness. Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction, which may include:
- Facial swelling
- Asthma (wheezing)
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- Take more or for a longer time than directed
- Take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- Are age 60 or older
- Have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- Have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- Take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs [aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen or others]
Do not use if you are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer. Ask a doctor before use if
- Stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- You have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- You have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis or kidney disease
- You have asthma
- You are taking a diuretic
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug for
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- You experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- Feel faint
- Vomit blood
- Have bloody or black stools
- Have stomach pain that does not get better
- An allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away
- New symptoms occur
- Ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains do to: Headache, toothache, the common cold, muscle pain, menstrual pain, or minor pain of arthritis. Or as recommended by your doctor.
Aspirin (NSAID Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drug) - 81 mg
Colloidal Silicon Dioxide , Corn Starch , Croscarmellose Sodium , D&C Yellow #10 Aluminum Lake , FD&C Yellow #6 Aluminum Lake , Hypromellose , Microcrystalline Cellulose , Polydextrose , Polyethylene Glycol , Polyvinyl Acetate Phthalate , Shellac Wax , Simethicone , Sodium Alginate , Sodium Bicarbonate , Stearic Acid , Talc , Titanium Dioxide , Triacetin , Triethyl Citrate