Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Thyroid disease
- High blood pressure
- Heart disease
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
When using this product
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
- Do not use for more than 3 days. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to come back or get worse
- Temporarily discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing or an increase in nasal discharge may occur
- Use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Temporarily relieves nasal congestion: Due to common cold, and/or due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies. Temporarily relieves stuffy nose. Helps clear nasal passages; shrinks swollen membranes. Temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose. Helps decongest sinus openings and passages; temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure.