Will produce serious gastric disturbances if taken internally. For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame, heat, spark, electrical. Ask a doctor before use if you have deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns. When using this product do not get into eyes, do not apply over large areas of the body, and/or do not use longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor. Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists or gets worse. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. For rubbing & massaging: Do not apply to irritated skin or excessive irritation develops. Avoid patting into the eyes or mucous membranes. Use only in a well-ventilated area; fumes may be harmful.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.