Tamper Evident: Do Not Use if Imprinted Safety Seal under Cap is Broken or Missing
Keep Outer Package for Complete Product Information
Reye's Syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy Alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction, which may include:
- Facial Swelling
- Asthma (Wheezing)
Liver Warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- More Than 8 Caplets in 24 Hours, Which is the Maximum Daily Amount
- With Other Drugs Containing Acetaminophen
- 3 or More Alcoholic Drinks Every Day While using This Product
Stomach Bleeding Warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- Are Age 60 or Older
- Have Had Stomach Ulcers or Bleeding Problems
- Take a Blood Thinning (Anticoagulant) or Steroid Drug
- Take More or for a Longer Time Than Directed
- Take Other Drugs Containing Prescription or Nonprescription NSAIDs [Aspirin, Ibuprofen, Naproxen, or Others]
- Have 3 or More Alcoholic Drinks Every Day While Using This Product
- Take More or for Longer Time Than Directed
Caffeine Warning: The recommended dose of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. Limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods or beverages while taking this product beacuse too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, slepplessness, and, occasionally, rapid heathbeat.
Do Not Use:
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, as a doctor or pharmacist,
- If you have every had an allergic reaction to acetaminophen, aspirin, or any other pain reliver / fever reducer.
Ask a Doctor before Use If:
- You Have Liver Disease
- Stomach Bleeding Warning Applies to You
- You Have a History of Stomach Problems, such as Heartburn
- You Have High Blood Pressure, Heart Disease, Liver Cirrhosis or Kidney Disease
- You Have Asthma
- You Are Taking a Diuretic
Ask a Doctor or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are:
- Taking a Prescription Drug for Gout, Diabetes, or Arthritis
- Taking Any Other Drug or Are Under a Doctor's Care for Any Serious Condition
Stop Use & Ask a Doctor If:
- You experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
Have Bloody or Black Stools
Have Stomach Pain That Does Not Get Better
- An allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- Any new symptoms appear.
- Ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs.
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days.
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days.
- Painful area is red or swollen.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.
Temporarily Relieves Minor Aches & Pains due to:
- A Cold
- Muscular Aches
- Premenstrual & Menstrual Cramps