Do not use if you cannot swallow without chewing.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
- A sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks
When using this product
- Do not chew or crush tablet(S)
- Do not use within 1 hour after taking an antacid or milk
- You may have stomach discomfort, faintness or cramps
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- You have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative These could be signs of a serious condition
- You need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a doctor before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.