Walgreens Minoxidil Hair Regrowth Treatment For Women4.8 7.0
- Clinically proven
- Revitalizes hair follicles
- Three month supply, 3-2 oz bottles
This product is for women who have a general thinning of hair on the top of the scalp (as show on illustration on package). It has been shown to regrow hair in women with the illustrated degrees of thinning hair or hair loss. If women have more hair loss than shown on illustration, this product may not work.
- Three 60 mL (2 fl oz) bottle of minoxidil topical solution 2% (three month supply)
- One child-resistant dropper applicator
- Information leaflet with complete directions on how to use and obtain best results
Made in Canada
100% satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back
- Apply one mL with dropper 2 times a day directly onto the scalp in the hair loss area
- Using more or more often will not improve results
- Continued use is necessary to increase and keep your hair regrowth, or hair loss will begin again
- Read enclosed leaflet before use
- See hair loss pictures on side of this carton
- Before use, read all information on carton and enclosed leaflet
- Keep the carton. It contains important information
In clinical studies of mostly white women aged 18-45 years with mild to moderate degrees of hair loss, the following response was reported:
- 19% of women reported moderate hair regrowth after using minoxidil topical solution 2% for 8 months (19% had moderate regrowth; 40% had minimal regrowth)
- This compares with 7% of women reporting moderate hair regrowth after using the placebo, the liquid without minoxidil in it, for 8 months (7% had moderate growth; 33% had minimal regrowth)
Store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F). Keep tightly closed.
© 2011 Walgreen Co.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.56 Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.55x 5.2x 5.85
Item Code: 658494
For external use only.
Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame.
Do not use if :
- Your degree of hair loss is different than that shown on the side of this carton, because this product may not work for you
- You have no family history of hair loss
- Your hair loss is sudden and/or patchy
- Your hair loss is associated with childbirth
- You do not know the reason for your hair loss
- You are under 18 years of age; do not use on babies and children
- Your scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated, or painful
- You use other medicines on the scalp
Ask a doctor before use if you have heart disease.
When using this product:
- Do not apply on other parts of the body
- Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse eyes with large amounts of cool tap water
- Some people have experienced changes in hair color and/or texture
- It takes time to regrow hair. You may need to use this product 2 times a day for at least 4 months before you see results
- The amount of hair regrowth is different for each person. This product will not work for everyone
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Chest pain, rapid heartbeat, faintness, or dizziness occurs
- Sudden, unexplained weight gain occurs
- Your hands or feet swell
- Scalp irritation or redness occurs
- Unwanted facial hair growth occurs
- You do not see hair regrowth in 4 months
May be harmful if used when pregnant or breast-feeding.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Minoxidil (2% w/v)Hair regrowth treatment
Alcohol , Propylene Glycol , Purified Water