Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- More than 2 tablets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Do not use
- If you are allergic to acetaminophen
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist
- In children under 12 years of age
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, eve one used on skin
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Liver disease
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- Taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
- Drowsiness may occur
- Avoid alcoholic beverages
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Sleeplessness lasts continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness
- Pain gets worse or lasts for more than 10 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days
- New symptoms occur
- Painful area is red or swollen
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms..