Walgreens Heat Therapy Patches Neck/Arm/Leg2.1 8.0
Provides temporary relief of minor muscular and joint aches and pains associated with overexertion, strains, sprains and arthritis. Deep muscle relaxation and powerful pain relief for 8 hours.
- Air-activated and odorless
- Heats up quickly
- 3.8" x 5.1" (9.6 cm x 12.9 cm)
- Walgreens pharmacist recommended*
*Walgreens pharmacist survey study, November 2012.
Made in USA
100% satisfaction guaranteed
Please read all instructions and warnings before use. To reduce the risk of burns, fire and personal injury, this product must be used in accordance with the warnings and use instructions. Open the plastic wrapper when ready to use. Peel away liner to reveal adhesive side. Place on area of pain with adhesive side toward skin. Attach firmly. For maximum effectiveness, you should wear the heat patch for 8 hours. Do not use for more than 8 hours in a 24 hour period. It may take up to 30 minutes for the heat patch to reach maximum temperature..
© 2013 Walgreen Co.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.37 Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.02x 4.65x 6.06
Item Code: 522671
- If your doctor does not recommend this product for you or your condition
- If the heat patch is damaged or torn
- With medicated lotions, creams or ointments
- On broken or sensitive skin such as your abdomen
- On areas of bruising or swelling that have occurred within 48 hours
- If you are not capable of applying and removing the heat patch by yourself
- On infants, children under 12 and some elderly
- On areas of the body where heat cannot be felt
- If you are bedridden or prone to skin ulcers
- With other forms of heat, including electric heat
- Multiple heat patches near each other