DO NOT USE:
WHEN USING THIS PRODUCT:
- If your doctor does not recommend its use for you or your condition
- If heat pad material is damaged or torn
- With pain rubs, medicated lotions, creams or ointments
- On broken or sensitive skin
- On area of bruising or swelling that has occurred within 48 hours
- If you are not capable of applying and removing the wrap by yourself
- On infants, children under 12 and some elderly
- On areas of the body where heat cannot be felt
- If you are bedridden or prone to skin ulcers
- With other forms of therapeutic heat, including electric heating
- Multiple Heat Wraps near each other.
Check skin frequently for signs of irritation, burns or blistering - if found, stop use immediately. It is normal to experience slight skin redness after removing the Heat Wraps. If your skin is still red after a few hours, stop using Heat Wraps until the redness goes away completely. If product feels too hot, stop use. Do not place extra pressure or tight clothing over this product. Do not use for more than 8 hours in a 24-hour period.
STOP USE AND ASK A DOCTOR:
If you experience any discomfort, burning, swelling, rash or other changes in your skin that persist where the wrap is worn. If after 7 days your pain gets worse or remains unchanged, as this may be a sign of a more serious condition.
ASK A DOCTOR BEFORE USE:
If you are pregnant, or have diabetes, poor blood circulation or heart disease, rheumatoid arthritis.
DO NOT MICROWAVE. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT WHILE SLEEPING. CHECK SKIN FREQUENTLY DURING USE. THIS PRODUCT HAS THE POTENTIAL TO CAUSE SKIN IRRITATION OR BURNS.
If you find irritation or a burn, remove product immediately. Do not use Heat Wraps in the same location for more than 8 hours in any 24 hour period. IF YOU ARE 55 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER,
wear the Heat Wrap over a layer of clothing and not directly against your skin. The heat pads contain iron which can be harmful if ingested. If swallowed, rinse mouth with water and call Poison Control Center right away. If heat pad contents come in contact with your skin or eyes, rinse with water immediately. DO NOT MICROWAVE THIS PRODUCT OR ATTEMPT TO RE-HEAT. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS.