For external use only. Do not use
- For external feminine itching if you have a vaginal discharge. Consult a doctor
- For the treatment of diaper rash. Consult a doctor
When using this product:
- Avoid contact with the eyes
- Do not begin the use of any other hydrocortisone product unless directed by a doctor
- For external anal itching:
- Do not use more than directed unless directed by a doctor
- Do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Symptoms last for more than 7 days
- The condition gets worse
- Symptoms clear up and come back in a few days
- Rectal bleeding occurs, consult doctor promptly
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For the temporary relief of itching due to minor skin irritations, inflammation, and rashes from: Eczema, insect bites poison ivy, poison oak, poison sumac, soaps, jewelry, detergents, cosmetics, psoriasis, seborrheic dermatitis, or for external genital, feminine and anal itching. Other uses of this product should be only under the advice and supervision of a doctor.