For quick relief from bumps, bruises, swelling and more, simply heat or freeze the handy gel pack, then insert it into its comfortable wrap. Then place it anywhere your body needs treating.
- Icing sprains and bruises as soon as they happen
- Reduces swelling and discomfort
- Shortening recovery times
- Soothing and relaxing tight or aching muscles and joints
- Warming up muscles before exercise
- Increasing circulation
Made in China
100% satisfaction guaranteed
For Cold Therapy
- For the first use in a cold therapy series, lay gel pack flat in freezer for a minimum of two hours. Freeze the gel pack ONLY, not the blue wrap.
- Insert gel pack into the black mesh pocket of the blue wrap. DO NOT apply gel pack directly to skin.
- Apply wrap - blue side facing out to the affected area and, if desired, seal sticking closure.
- DO NOT sit, lean against or lie down on the gel pack, since breakage and/or a leak could result.
- Apply the gel pack in the blue wrap no longer than 25 minutes at a time.
- Return gel pack to freezer for future cold-therapy use.
For Heat Therapy
- Lay gel pack flat in microwave oven and heat on full power according to heating chart below. DO NOT exceed listed heating times. Gel pack must be at room temperature before heating.
- Microwave the gel pack ONLY, not the blue wrap.
- Monitor the gel pack while it is heating. If you observe swelling of the gel pack while it is heating, turn off the microwave immediately and wait for the swelling to subside before removing the product.
- DO NOT remove heated get pack from microwave without using a towel or heat-safe mitts.
- Insert heated gel pack into the black mesh pocket of the blue wrap. Once it is inside the blue wrap, knead the gel pack to distribute heat inside.
- Test the wrap’s temperature on the underside of your forearm to determine if it is comfortable. If warp is too hot, allow to cool before use.
- Apply the blue wrap to the affected area, ensuring the wrap is not too tight.
- DO NOT sit, lean against or lie down on the gel pack, since breakage and/or a leak could result
- When temperature is finished, store the blue wrap and gel pack at room temperature for future heat-therapy use.
© 2011 Walgreen Co.