Walgreens Infants' Ibuprofen Concentrated Drops, Dye-Free Berry3.0 2.0
Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
Select qualifying item
Size/Count 1.0 fl oz
- Temporarily reduces fever, aches & pains
- Lasts up to 8 hours
- For ages 6 months to 23 months
Ibuprofen oral suspension intended for use in children ages 6 months to 23 months of age.
- Lasts up to 8 hours
- Alcohol free
100% satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.
- This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use
- Do not give more than directed
- Shake well before using
- Find right dose on chart. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise use age
- Measure with the dosing device provided. Do not use with any other device
- Dispense liquid slowly into the child's mouth, toward the inner cheek
- If needed, repeat dose every 6 to 8 hours
- Do not use more than 4 times a day
under 6 months
ask a doctor
12 to 17 lbs
6 to 11 months
18 to 23 lbs
12 to 23 months
Important: Read all product information before using. Keep this box for important information. This product is intended for use in children ages 6 months to 23 months of age.
Other Information: Store between 20 to 25° C (68 to 77° F).
Do not use if plastic bottle wrap imprinted "sealed for your protection" is broken or missing. See bottom panel for lot number and expiration date.
© 2013 Walgreen Co.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.13 Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.4x 2.25x 4.8
Item Code: 461190
Allergy alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin. Symptoms may include:
- Facial swelling
- Asthma (wheezing)
- Skin reddening
If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), which may cause severe stomach bleeding.
The chance is higher if the child:
- Has had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- Takes a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- Takes other drugs containing prescription or non-prescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen or others)
- Takes more or for a longer time than directed
Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult doctor promptly. Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 3 years of age unless directed by doctor.
Do not use
- If the child has ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- Right before or after heart surgery
Ask a doctor before use if
- Stomach bleeding warning applies to your child
- Child has a history of stomach problem, such as heartburn
- Child has not been drinking fluids
- Child has lost a lot of fluid due to vomiting or diarrhea
- Child has high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- Child is taking a diuretic
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the child is
- Under a doctor's care for any serious condition
- Taking any other drug
When using this product
- Take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs
- The risk of heart attack or stroke may increase if you use more than directed or for longer than directed
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Side effects occur. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.
- Child experiences any of the following signs of stomach bleeding: feels faint, vomits blood, has bloody or black stools, has stomach pain that does not get better.
- The child does not get any relief within first day (24 hours) of treatment
- Fever or pain gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Redness or swelling is present in the painful area
- Any new symptoms appear
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
Ibuprofen (50 mg)Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium , Citric Acid Anhydrous , Glycerin , Microcrystalline Cellulose , Natural and Artificial Berry Fruit Punch Type Flavor , Polysorbate 80 , Purified Water , Sodium Benzoate , Sorbitol Solution , Sucrose , Xanthan Gum
|Serving Size : 1.25 mL
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily value*|