For external use only Flammable
Ask a doctor before use if you have deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns. When using this product
- Keep away from fire or flame, heat, spark, electrical
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists or gets worse.
- Do not get into eyes
- Do not apply over large areas of the body
- Do not use longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. For Rubbing & Massaging - Do not apply to irritated skin or if excessive irritation develops. Avoid getting into the eyes or mucous membranes..
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.