Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes:
- More than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
Do not use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist
- If your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask a doctor before use if your child has liver disease. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if your child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin. When using this product do not exceed recommended dosage.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- New symptoms occur
- Redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.