Size/Count 10.0 oz.
- Helps prevent sunburn
- Moisturizing formula prevents dryness
- Won't irritate eyes or skin
Provides gentle, effective photostable protection from the sun's harmful UVA and UVB rays. This moisturizing formula contains aloe to help prevent dryness while protecting kids' sensitive skin. This tear-free sunscreen won't irritate eyes or skin.
- Broad spectrum protection
- Water resistant (80 minutes)
- Recommended as an effective UV sunscreen by the Skin Cancer Foundation
- Walgreens pharmacist recommended*
*Walgreens pharmacist survey study, November 2010.
100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At lease every 2 hours
- Sun protection measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- May stain or damage some fabrics/materials or surfaces
© 2012 Walgreen Co.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.81 Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.6x 2.75x 8.1
Item Code: 219897
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away..
Skincare products with an SPF below 15 may not provide adequate protection against sunburn and skin damage for some skin types. Many skin care experts recommend regular use of at least an SPF 15 to help reduce the risk of premature aging, wrinkling and skin cancer, especially if you burn easily or spend long periods of time in the sun.
Skin Cancer/Skin Aging Alert: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. This product has been shown only to help prevent sunburn, not skin cancer or early skin aging.
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. -2 p.m. and wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses. Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor. For use on skin only.
Octinoxate - 7.5 %Sunscreen , Octisalate - 5.0%Sunscreen , Zinc Oxide - 14.5 %Sunscreen
Water , Propylene Glycol , C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate , Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate , CyclopentaSiloxane , Cetyl PEG , 1 Dimethicone , PPG-10 , PEG-12 Dimethicone Crosspolymer , Triethoxycaprylylsilane , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice , Ethylhexyl Palmitate , Diazolidinyl Urea , MethylParaben , Propylparaben , Sodium Chloride