For external use only.
Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame
Do not use in the eyes or apply over large areas of the body. In case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns, consult a doctor. Do not use for longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor.
When using this product avoid contact with the eyes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if the condition gets worse, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days, or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away..
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.