For external use only.
- Keep away from fire or flame
- Cap bottle tightly and store at room temperature away from heat
Do not use:
- If you are diabetic or have poor blood circulation, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor or podiatrist
- On genital warts and warts on the face
- On moles, birthmarks and warts with hair growing from them
- On mucous membranes
- On irritated, infected or reddened skin
When using this product
- Avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into the eye, flush with water for 15 minutes
- Avoid inhaling vapors
Stop use and ask a doctor if discomfort persists.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Do not use if neckband is broken.For the removal of common and plantar warts. The common wart is easily recognized b the rough 'cauliflower-like' appearance of the surface. Plantar wart is recognized by its location only on the bottom of the foot, its tenderness and the interruption of the footprint pattern.