Alcohol warning: If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take acetaminophen or other pain relievers/fever reducers. Acetaminophen may cause liver damage. Do not use
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- With any other product containing acetaminophen
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers When using this product
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- Cough that occurs with excessive phlegm (mucus)
- A breathing problem or persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Excitability may occur, especially in children
- Drowsiness may occur
- Avoid alcoholic beverages
- Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Pain or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- New symptoms occur
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Redness or swelling is present
- Cough comes back or occurs with a rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of the reach of children. Abuse of this product can lead to serious injury.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.