Tamper Evident: Do Not Use if Package is Opened or Blister is Torn or Broken
Keep Outer Package for Complete Product Information
Liver Warning: This product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 6 caplets (3000 mg actaminophen) in 24 hours. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- More Than 6 Caplets in 24 Hours, Which is the Maximum Daily Amount
- With Other Drugs Containing Acetaminophen
- 3 or More Alcoholic Drinks Every Day While Using This Product
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
Ask a Doctor before Use if You Have
- Difficulty in Urination due to Enlargement of the Prostate Gland
- A Breathing Problem such as Emphysema or Chronic Bronchitis
- Liver Disease
Ask a Doctor or Pharmacist before Use if You Are
- Taking the Blood Thinning Drug Warfarin
- Taking Sedatives or Tranquilizers
When Using This Product
- You May Get Drowsy
- Avoid Alcoholic Drinks
- Excitability May Occur, Especially in Children
- Alcohol, Sedatives & Tranquilizers May Increase Drowsiness
- Be Careful When Driving a Motor Vehicle or Operating Machinery
- Limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods or beverages while taking this product because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and, occasionally, rapid heartbeat. The recommended dose of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee
Stop Use & Ask a Doctor If
- New Symptoms Occur
- Redness or Swelling is Present
- Pain Gets Worse or Lasts More Than 10 Days
- Fever Get Worse or Lasts More Than 3 Days
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose Warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.
For temporary relief of these symptoms associated with menstrual periods:
- Water-Weight Gain
- Breast Tenderness
- Muscle Aches