Walgreens Miconazole 3 Vaginal Antifungal Combination Pack4.0 2.0
Size/Count 1.0 ea
- Treats vaginal yeast infections
- Relieves external itching and irritation
- With 3 applicators, cream and wipes
This combination pack includes 3-0.18 oz ready-to-use prefilled applicators plus a 0.32 oz tube of cream for external relief. It also includes 6 Soothe Wipes, refreshing feminine wipes with aloe and vitamin E.
- Cures most yeast infections
- Relieves associated external itching and irritation
- 3 day treatment
100% satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.
- Before using this product, read the enclosed consumer information leaflet for complete directions and information
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over:
- Applicators: Insert 1 applicatorful into the vagina at bedtime for 3 nights in a row. Throw applicator away after use
- External cream: Squeeze a small amount of the cream onto your fingertip. Apply the cream onto the itchy, irritated skin outside the vagina. Use 2 times daily for up to 7 days, as needed
- Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor
Store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F).
© 2011 Walgreen Co.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.26 Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.25x 6.05x 5.2
Item Code: 581630
- Vaginal itching and discomfort for the first time
- Lower abdominal, back and shoulder pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge. You may have a more serious condition
- Vaginal yeast infections often (such as once a month or 3 in 6 months). You could be pregnant or have a serious underlying medical cause for your symptoms, including diabetes or a weakened immune system
- Been exposed to the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that causes AIDS
- Do not use tampons, douches, spermicides or other vaginal products. Condoms and diaphragms may be damaged and fail to prevent pregnancy or sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)
- Do not have vaginal intercourse
- Mild increase in vaginal burning, itching or irritation may occur
- Symptoms do not get better in 3 days
- Symptoms last more than 7 days
- You get a rash or hives, abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Soothe Wipes Feminine Wipes: For external use only. Keep away from children.
Do not use to remove vaginal treatments once applied..
Miconazole NitrateVaginal Antifungal , Miconazole Nitrate (2%)Vaginal Antifungal
Miconazole 4%Benzoic Acid , Cetyl Alcohol , Isopropyl Myristate , Polysorbate 60 , Potassium Hydroxide , Propylene Glycol , Purified Water , Stearyl Alcohol , Miconazole 2%Benzoic Acid , Butylated Hydroxyanisole , Glyceryl Stearate , Mineral Oil , Peglicol 5 Oleate , Pegoxol 7 Stearate , Cleansing Wipes: Water , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice , Tocopheryl Acetate , PEG 75 Lanolin , Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate , Polysorbate 20 , Fragrance , Citric Acid , Disodium Phosphate , Disodium EDTA , 2 Bromo 2 Nitropropane 1,3 Diol , Iodopropynl Butylcarbamate