For vaginal use only.
Do not use if you have never had a vaginal yeast infection diagnosed by a doctor.
Ask a Doctor before Use if You Have
- Vaginal itching and discomfort for the first time.
- Lower abdominal, back or shoulder pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge. You may have a more serious condition.
- Vaginal yeast infections often (such as once a month or 3 in 6 months). You could be pregnant or have a serious underlying medical cause for your symptoms, including diabetes or weakened immune system
- Been exposed to the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that causes AIDS.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the prescription blood thinning medicine warfarin, because bleeding or bruising may occur.
When Using This Product
- Do not use tampons, douches, spermicides or other vaginal products. Condoms and diaphragms may be damaged & fail to prevent pregnancy or sexually transmitted disease (STDs).
- Do not have vaginal intercourse.
- Mild increase in vaginal burning, itching or irritation may occur.
Stop Use & Ask a Doctor If
- Symptoms Do Not Get Better after 3 Days
- Symptoms Last More Than 7 Days
- You Get a Rash or Hives, Abdominal Pain, Fever, Chills, Nausea, Vomiting, or Foul-Smelling Vaginal Discharge
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if seal over tube has been punctured or is not visible.
Do not purchase if carton is open.
- Treats Vaginal Yeast Infections
- Relieves External Itching & Irritation due to a Vaginal Yeast Infection