When using this product
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
- Temporary burning, stinging, sneezing, or increased nasal discharge may occur
- Use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
- Do not use for more than 7 days
- Use only as directed
- Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For temporary relief of nasal congestion due to:
- The common cold
- Hay fever or upper respiratory allergies