Walgreens Nicotine Lozenge, 4mg Cherry
Size/Count 72.0 ea
- Reduces smoking withdrawal symptoms
- For nicotine craving
- Pharmacist recommendedmore
- Walgreens pharmacist recommended
- 3 QuitTube containers of 24
- If you are under 18 years of age, ask a doctor before use
- Before using this product, read the enclosed User's Guide for complete directions and other important information
- Stop smoking completely when you being using the lozenge
- If you smoke your first cigarette more than 30 minutes after waking up, use 2 mg nicotine lozenge
- If you smoke your first cigarette within 30 minutes of waking up, use 4 mg nicotine lozenge according to the following 12 week schedule:
- Weeks 1 to 6, 1 lozenge every 1 to 2 hours
- Weeks 7 to 9, 1 lozenge every 2 to 4 hours
- Weeks 10 to 12, 1 lozenge every 4 to 8 hours
- Nicotine lozenge is a medicine and must be used a certain way to get the best results
- Place the lozenge in your mouth and allow the lozenge to slowly dissolve (about 20-30 minutes). Minimize swallowing. Do not chew or swallow lozenge
- You may feel a warm or tingling sensation
- Occasionally move the lozenge from one side of your mouth to the other until completely dissolved (about 20-30 minutes)
- Do not eat or drink 15 minutes before using or while the lozenge is in your mouth
- To improve your chances of quitting, use at least 9 lozenges per day for the first 6 weeks
- Do not use more than one lozenge at a time or continuously use one lozenge after another since this may cause you hiccups, heartburn, nausea or other side effects
- Do not use more than 5 lozenges in 6 hours. Do not use more than 20 lozenges per day
- Stop using the nicotine lozenge at the end of 12 weeks. If you still feel the need to use nicotine lozenges, talk to your doctor.
For those who smoke their first cigarette within 30 minutes of waking up.
Walgreens pharmacist survey study, November 2010.
100% satisfaction guaranteed
To increase your success in quitting:
- You must be motivated to quit
- Use enough- Use at least 9 lozenges per day during the first six weeks
- Use long enough- Use for the full 12 weeks
- Use with a support program as directed in the enclosed User's Guide
Retain outer carton for full product uses, directions and warnings.
- Each lozenge contains: sodium 16 mg
- Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine 5.1 mg per lozenge
- Sugar alcohol content: 1 g mannitol per lozenge
- Store are 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F)
- Keep vial closed and protect from light
© 2012 Walgreen Co.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.43 Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.21x 3.29x 4.48
Item Code: 238123
- If you continue to smoke, chew tobacco, use snuff, use a nicotine patch or other nicotine containing products
- A sodium-restricted diet
- Heart disease, recent heart attack, or irregular heartbeat. Nicotine can increase your heart rate
- High blood pressure not controlled with medication. Nicotine can increase your blood pressure
- Stomach ulcer or diabetes
- Using a non-nicotine stop smoking drug
- Taking prescription medication for depression or asthma. Your prescription dose may need to be adjusted.
- Mouth problems occur
- Persistent indigestion or severe sore throat occurs
- Irregular heartbeat or palpitations occur
- You get symptoms of nicotine overdose such as nausea, vomiting, dizziness, diarrhea, weakness or rapid heartbeat
Reduces withdrawal symptoms, including including nicotine craving, associated with quitting smoking.
Nicotine Polacrilex4 mg
Acesulfame Potassium , Magnesium Stearate , Mannitol , Natural and Artificial Cherry Flavor , Potassium Bicarbonate , Sodium Alginate , Sodium Carbonate , Sucralose , Xanthan Gum