Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to omeprazole.
Do not use if you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools.
These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking
- Had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition
- Heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness
- Chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
- Frequent chest pain
- Frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- Unexplained weight loss
- Nausea or vomiting
- Stomach pain
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Warfarin, clopidogrel or cilostazol (blood-thinning medicines)
- Prescription antifungal or anti-yeast medicines
- Diazepam (anxiety medicine)
- Digoxin (heart medicine)
- Tacrolimus (immune system medicine)
- Prescription antiretrovirals (medicine for HIV infection)
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Your heartburn continues or worsens
- You need to take this product for more than 14 days
- You need to take more than 1 course of treatment every 4 months
- You get diarrhea
Keep out of the reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away..
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.
- Treats frequent heartburn (occurs 2 or more days a week)
- Not intended for immediate relief of heartburn; this drug may take 1 to 4 days for full effect