- High-Motion Oscillating Brush Head: The oscillating action helps the brush head to surround each tooth to provide a deep, thorough clean.
- Replacement Brush Head: Oscillating-action brush head helps to break up plaque. The brush head uses soft dupont tynex bristles. Two replacement heads are included.
- Comfort Grips: Premium ergonomic easy-hold design with nonslip rubber grips for comfort and control.
- Easy-to-use on/off buttons.
- Battery Powered: Two replaceable AA batteries included.
- Interdental Power Arm: Use for interdental accessory heads below.
- Floss Heads: To gently clean between the teeth and along the gum line. 20 pre-strung floss heads included.
- Sulcus Tips: Designed to access between teeth and along the gum line to remove plaque and help stop the gums from bleeding. Ideal for cleaning around crowns, bridges, braces and implants. Two sulcus tips included.
- Gum Stimulator: Designed to firm and strengthen gums. One gum stimulator included.
Kit helps to:
- Remove plaque, surface stains & particles between teeth
- Reduce gingivitis & tooth decay
- Prevent gum disease
- Clean along & below the gum line
- Reach hard-to-reach areas
- Stimulate & strengthen gums
Kit Includes: 1 power toothbrush, 2 replacement heads, 2 AA batteries, gum stimulator, 2 sulcus tips, 20 floss heads.
Made in China
100% satisfaction guaranteed
Power Brush: Turn on with top button and brush for two minutes, then turn off with bottom switch. After use, rinse brush head thoroughly, shake off water and store upright. Dentists recommend replacing your brush head every three months or when worn. Pull out worn brush and replace with new head.
Interdental Floss and Care Accessories: Pull out brush head. Take out the interdental arm and slide the collar at the bottom of the arm down. Insert the desired accessory (floss, sulcus or stimulator) so the hole is facing up. Slide the collar at the bottom up to lock the accessory into place. Insert the interdental arm into the power handle and turn on. To put in another accessory, turn unit off and remove the interdental arm. Slide the collar down again and remove tip. Replace floss head daily.
© 2013 Walgreen Co.