When should you take probiotics?
- Every day for overall digestive health support*
- Can be taken with a laxative product
- While traveling
Why take probiotic colon support?
- To support a digestive system and healthy colon
- To replenish good bacteria that assist in digestion and absorption of food and nutrients
- To help with occasional constipation, gas, bloating and diarrhea
- To help naturally promote regularity
How does probiotic colon support work?
- Contains the good bacteria your body needs for digestive health and works by helping to improve the body's natural microbial balance
- Increases the level of the good bacteria in the body to help defend against gas, diarrhea and constipation
This product does not contain gluten.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Made in USA
100% satisfaction guaranteed
Adults and children 3 years of age and older: Take one (1) capsule daily with a meal.
Children under 3: Consult a doctor.
Store at room temperature. Avoid excessive heat.
© 2012 Walgreen Co.