Easy, soft squeeze bottle. Comfortable, lubricated tip for ease of insertion. Protective shield prevents contamination. One-way safety valve controls flow and prevents reflux.
- Walgreens pharmacist recommended*
- Sodium and latex free
*Walgreens pharmacist survey study, November 2010.
Made in USA
100% satisfaction guaranteed.
Single daily dose:
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 1 bottle
- Children 2 to under 12 years: one-half bottle
- Children under 2 years: do not use
Remove green protective shield before inserting; hold bottle upright, grasping bottle cap with fingers. Grasp protective shield with other hand and pull gently to remove.
Left-side position: Lie on left side with knee bent and arms at rest.
Knee-chest position: Kneel, then lower head and chest forward until left side of face is resting on surface. Position arms comfortably.
- With steady pressure, gently insert enema with tip into rectum with a slight side-to-side movement, with tip pointing toward navel. Insertion may be easier if person receiving enema bears down, as if having a bowel movement. This helps relax the muscles around the anus. Do not force the enema tip into rectum as this can cause injury
- Squeeze bottle until nearly all liquid is gone. It is not necessary to empty the bottle completely, as it contains more liquid than needed
- Remove tip from rectum
- Retain enema in accordance with doctor's instructions
- Store at room temperature
- This product generally produces bowel movement in 2 to 15 minutes
© 2012 Walgreen Co.