For rectal use only. Dosage warning: Using more than one enema in 24 hours can be harmful. Ask a doctor before use if you have
- A sodium-restricted diet
- Abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting
- Kidney disease, heart problems, or are dehydrated
- Noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any other drug. Take this product two or more hours before or after other drugs. Laxatives may affect how other drugs work.
When using this product
- Do not use more than directed. Serious side effects may occur from excess dosage
- Do not use for more than 3 days
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- You have rectal bleeding
- You have no bowel movement after use of a laxative
These could be signs of a serious condition
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222).