Easy, soft squeeze bottle. Comfortable, lubricated tip for ease of insertion. Protective shield prevents contamination. One-way safety valve controls flow and prevents reflux.
- Walgreens pharmacist recommended*
- Latex free
*Walgreens pharmacist survey study, November 2010.
Made in USA
100% satisfaction guaranteed.
Do not use more unless directed by a doctor. See warnings.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: one bottle once daily
- Children 2 to under 12 years: 1/2 bottle once daily
- Children under 2 years: do not use
Caution: Remove green protective shield before inserting; hold bottle upright, grasping bottle cap with fingers. Grasp protective shield with other hand and pull gently to remove.
Left-side position: Lie on left side with knee bent and arms at rest.
Knee-chest position: Kneel, then lower head and chest forward until left side of face is resting on surface. Position arms comfortably.
- With steady pressure, gently insert enema with tip pointing toward navel
- Squeeze bottle until recommended dose is expelled (it is not necessary to empty unit completely. Bottle contains more liquid than needed for effective use. A small amount of liquid will remain in bottle after squeezing)
- Remove tip from rectum
- Stop using if tip is hard to insert. Forcing the tip into the rectum can cause injury (especially if you have hemorrhoids). if enema tip causes rectal bleeding or pain, get immediate medical care
- Maintain position until urge to evacuate is strong (usually 1 to 5 minutes)
- If no urge is felt after 5 minutes of using, try to empty bowel. Call a doctor promptly if no liquid comes out of the rectum after 30 minutes because dehydration could occur
- Each 118 mL contains: sodium 4.3 mg
- Store at room temperature 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- This product generally produces bowel movement in 1 to 5 minutes
© 2012 Walgreen Co.