For external use only. Flammable: Do not use near heat, flame or while smoking. Avoid long term storage above 104°F (40°C). Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperature above 120°F. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Sun protection measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. -2 p.m. and wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses. Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor. For use on skin only.