Clay based technology, 4x more effective than gels. Recommended by leading health care professionals and sports authorities for the relief of sore muscles, stiff muscles and joints, head and back aches, cramps, athletic injuries.
Deciding if hot or cold treatment is right for you: Hot and cold therapies are used to help treat a variety of problems and it is important to recognize your symptoms in order to determine which therapy is best for you.
Heat therapy: Heat increases blood flow, helping to relax sore joints and muscles. It is best for neck and back soreness, arthritis, cramps, muscle and joint stiffness.
Cold therapy can help reduce swelling and discomfort caused by injury or overuse. It will best benefit pain to the neck or back, athletic injuries, injuries to the joints or muscles.
- Molds to the body
- Safe and easy to use
- Portable and reusable
- Flexible at any temperature
- Includes soft covering with elastic strap
- 4.94 in x 6.12 in x 2 in (12.55 cm x 15.54 cm x 5.08 cm)
- Walgreens pharmacist recommended*
If you are unsure of which treatment to use, or if the discomfort is chronic, consult your physician.
*Walgreens pharmacist survey study, November 2012.
Made in China
100% satisfaction guaranteed
For cold therapy: Simply place pack in freezer for at least 1 hour.
For hot therapy:
- Place the pack in the cloth cover
- Place in the center of microwave at high power setting for 60 seconds
- Maximum heat of pack is reached approximately 3 minutes after removal from microwave. If hotter pack is desired after this time, heat in microwave for 10 seconds at high power setting and test again
- Repeat this process until desired temperature is reached
- Do not exceed total heating time of 80 seconds
© 2013 Walgreen Co.