Tamper Evident Unit: Do Not Use if Printed Foil Packet is Torn, Open, or Incompletely Sealed
For vaginal use only
Do not use if you have never had a vaginal yeast infection diagnosed by a doctor.
Ask a Doctor before Use if You Have:
- Vaginal itching and discomfort for the first time.
- Lower abdominal, back or shoulder pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge. You may have a more serious condition.
- Vaginal yeast infections often (such as once a month or 3 in 6 months). You could be pregnant or have a serious underlying medical cause for your symptoms, including diabetes or a weakened immune system.
- Been exposed to human immunodeficienty virus (HIV) that causes AIDS.
When Using This Product:
- Do not use tampons, douches, spermicides, or other vaginal products. Condoms & diaphragms may be damaged and fail to prevent pregnancy or sexually transmitted disease (STDs).
- Do not have vaginal intercourse.
- Mild increase in vaginal burning, itching or irritation may occur.
Stop Use & Ask a Doctor If:
- Symptoms Do Not Get Better after 3 Days
- Symptoms Last More Than 7 Days
- You Get a Rash or Hives, Abdominal Pain, Fever, Chills, Nausea, Vomiting, or Foul-Smelling Vaginal Discharge
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Treats vaginal yeast infections.