For external use only.
Do not use
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- In eyes
- On large areas of the body
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Deep or puncture wounds
- Animal bites
- Serious burns
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
TOPICAL/EXTERNAL USE ONLY..
- You need to use longer than 1 week
- Condition persists or gets worse
- Rash or other allergic reaction develops
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.