Do not use
- To make a child sleepy
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask a doctor before use if the child has
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the child is taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Marked drowsiness may occur
- Alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- Excitability may occur, especially in children
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.