Do not use
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- Thyroid disease
When using this product
- Taking sedatives or tranquilizers
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
- Excitability may occur, especially in children
- Marked drowsiness may occur
- Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by fever
- Nervous, dizzy or sleeplessness occur
Keep out of the reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away..
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever (allergic rhinitis) or other upper respiratory allergies): Nasal congestion, runny nose, sneezing, itchy nose or throat, itchy, watery eyes, sinus congestion and pressure.
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold: Nasal congestion, runny nose, sneezing, sinus congestion and pressure.