This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
Sore throat warning:
- More than 6 doses (12 tablespoons or 180 mL) in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks everyday while using this product
If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use:
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
- With any other product containing acetaminophen (prescription or non-prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist
- If you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking
- Liver disease
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disease
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- Cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
the blood thinning drug warfarin.
When using this product do not use more than directed (see overdose warning)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
- Redness or swelling is present
- New symptoms occur
- Nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurs
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Pain, cough or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- Cough comes back or occurs with a fever, rash or headache that lasts
These could be signs of a serious condition
ask a health professional before use.Keep out of reach of children.
Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) immediately. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms..